Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Layering Assignment

For this image, I compiled pictures I have taken in past assignments to create an extremely layered piece. I tried to use subjects that weren't directly related, but had some sort of connection. I used the dog because he was sitting on the rocks that are in the picture. I selected the pictures of the flowers and duplicated it to add some color to the image. I layered a picture of a vast landscape under a picture of trees in a forest under a picture of one individual tree with it's branches (on the sides). For the main subject I used a dramatic silhouette of my brother to create a focal point. To top it off, I added in a picture of my sister's eyes to add more interest into the very back layer. Finally I added a vignette to bring all of the assorted images together.

No comments:

Post a Comment